What's Happening  -  Seminars and events
- Rajah & Tann is Official Legal Partner of the 28th SEA Games 2015
- Client Seminar: Economics in Competition Law: Going beyond A B C to 1 2 3
- Client Seminar: Managing Regulatory Risks in Asia - Are Companies Fighting a Losing Battle?
In the Know -  Latest cases, legislation and regulation updates and commentaries
- Causation in Equitable Compensation: The Brickenden Rule in Singapore
- Competition Law in Asia – Protecting (Against) Competition?
- The Straits Times Article: A Leader in Competition Law Issues; Lawyer Helps Businesses Deal with Corporate Governance, Compliance and Antitrust
R&T Cases and Deals -  Significant cases & deals featuring our lawyers
- Choice of Forum: Negotiating A Non-Exclusive Jurisdiction Clause
- Court of Appeal Grants Arbitral Anti-Suit Injunction
- Owners Failed to Prove Easement of Right of Way over Staircase
- Acquisition of Orchardgateway Private Limited and Orchardgateway Link Private Limited
- Placement of Shares by HG Metal Manufacturing Limited
Accolades & Appointments -  Highlighting the accomplishments of our firm and our people